Please provide credit or debit card information.

Initialize and Sign to confirm your order.

I certify that the payment information is accurate and up-to-date. I am the authorized cardholder who authorizes charges for the amount listed in step 2 of this form.
I understand that payments are non-refundable as soon as an authorized BOC-3 Processing Agent is assigned to my order, and this usually takes no more than 5 minutes after submission.


Canvas is not supported.

File Your BOC-3 Form

Professional Process Agents
  • Establish a Presence in All 50 States
  • Carriers, Brokers, and Freight Forwarders
  • Save Time - Same-Day BOC-3 Filings!
  • Save Money - No Hidden Fees!
  • and More!
Designate Your Process Agent Today!

Welcome! Designate Your Business’s Service of Process Agent Today!

What We Do

If your business uses commercial vehicles, you know the process of getting all of your filings in order is hard. There are tons of forms you need to fill out, and missing even one of them can spell disaster. One of these very important filings is the BOC-3 (Designation of Agents for Service of Process) form. Every single trucker, broker, and freight forwarder needs this form in order to get its operating authority from the FMCSA and the only person who can file this critical form is a process agent!

At BOC-3Form.com, we’d like to help you through this complicated process. We have a longstanding relationship with the FMCSA and we know all of their requirements for process agents. If you need help designating a process agent, you’re in the right place!

What Can We Do For You?

No Hidden

There are no hidden fees with BOC-3Form.com. When you file with us, we’ll only charge you a fee of $95. This fee includes all costs we shoulder to file your form and forward all relevant documents to our agents in every state and D.C. The BOC-3 isn’t an annual form, so we won’t charge you any annual renewal fees. Once we have your payment, our same-day BOC-3 filing service will take care of you in just minutes!

Process Agents in Every State

Yes, we really have professional process agents in every single U.S. state and the District of Columbia! These agents receive any legal documents that state or local courts send your business. They will then send you these documents, allowing you to maintain a physical presence everywhere your business operates. Let one of our agents be your designated trucking industry representative!

Access Your Documents

When you work with us, you’ll always have access to your documents. We keep everything on file for you, so you can ask us at any time for any document, and we’ll have it for you. Whenever our agents receive something for your business, they’ll do everything in their power to contact you as soon as possible. Whether by email, phone, or certified mail, our agents will do everything they can to ensure you get your documents!

Exceptional Customer Service

If you have any questions about BOC-3 forms or other services we provide, don’t hesitate to call us! Our team has customer service agents that can help you with any request you may have of us. They are standing by during our regular business hours from Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. If you don’t want to call, you can also email us at any time or fill out our contact form!

Are you an insurance company or filing agency?

Our team can file your clients’ BOC-3 forms for you! Check out our corporate package!

BOC-3 for MC

Motor carriers and brokers need to obtain both an MC number and a USDOT number in order to operate legally across state lines. Both motor carriers and brokers also need to file a BOC-3 form with the federal government. You’ll also need to keep a copy of this form on file. Your MC number will not be activated if you don’t have this form on file. File your BOC-3 form instantly with our form and receive your filing the same day!

BOC-3 for FF

Are you a freight forwarder? Then you’ll need a BOC-3, too! Freight forwarders are companies that arrange for the storage and transport of things that consumers need. They need their own type of authority with the FMCSA, which is called the FF number. In order to activate this number, you’ll need to have a completed BOC-3 on file. For the fastest and most affordable BOC-3 service in the country, fill out your BOC-3 form today!

BOC-3 for MX

Mexico-based carriers that want to haul goods beyond border towns need to get their own kind of operating authority. If you are based in Mexico and you want to haul in the U.S., you’ll need to get an MX number and you’ll need to have a BOC-3 on file too! In order to activate your MC authority in the U.S., you’ll need to fill out our easy-to-use BOC-3 for MX form. Activate your authority today in no time!

We Can Help You!

The agents at BOC-3Form.com have experience working with all of the trucking industry. They can walk you through the process step-by-step, making sure you have all the paperwork you need to operate your truck. Filing a BOC-3 form with us is fast, simple, and affordable. Get your same-day BOC-3 filing by working with our team!

Contact our office at (800) 211-6742 to file your BOC-3 form today. Designate your process agent so you can get out on the road as soon as possible!

Frequently Asked Questions About BOC-3

What is a BOC-3?

A BOC-3 is a form that establishes a physical presence for an out-of-state company. “BOC” stands for blanket of coverage. Every carrier, trucker for hire, broker, and freight forwarder needs to file this form so states that aren’t the company’s base state can contact them about legal matters.

What is a Process Agent?

A process agent is your company’s legal representative in a state that your company isn’t based in. They accept court papers on your behalf and forward them to you.

Do I Need a Process Agent for Every State?

Yes, you need a process agent for every state in which your company operates. We have agents in every state that can represent you and your interstate carriers in any situation.

How Long Does It Take to File My BOC-3?

Filing a BOC-3 takes no time at all when you file with BOC-3Form.com! Once you complete our form, we’ll file your BOC-3 instantly. You’ll receive your copy by email in just a few minutes.

Do I Need Anything Else to Activate My Authority?

To activate your MC authority, you’ll need a USDOT number, an MC number, and sufficient insurance coverage. Freight forwarders need only their FF numbers and proof of insurance. If you need help getting all your filings in order, call us today and we’ll help you get everything together!

When Will My Authority Become Active?

Once you get your BOC-3 on file, you’ll have to get insurance next. This is the last step of the process. For great rates on liability and other insurance for your truck, you can check out our partners, SafeLine Insurance!

Do I Need to Keep My BOC-3 on File?

You do! Every carrier, broker, or freight forwarder must keep a copy of their BOC-3 at their company’s primary location.

I Lost My Copy of My BOC-3! Can You Send Me a Copy?

Yes! Just email us at info@boc-3form.com and we’ll send you a copy.

Do I Need to Update My BOC-3 Every Year?

No, BOC-3 isn’t an annual filing. So, once you file, you’re good to go!

When Do I Need to Update My BOC-3?

Refiling your BOC-3 is only necessary if your company owner, name, or address changes. If your company makes one of these changes, you only have a certain amount of time to refile, so make sure you stay on top of it!